Sitemap - Carolina Counseling Services
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (919) 762-3185 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: Click to send email (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Some Therapists schedule appointments Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Saturdays (if requested)
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
- Who We Serve
- Services We Provide
- Emotional Crisis
- Couples Communication/Resolution to Conflict
- Marital Conflict/Family Conflict
- Child Behavior Problems at Home
- Child Behavior Problems at School
- Opositional Defiance
- Teen Issues
- Low Self-Esteem
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)/Trauma
- Mood Swings/Irritability
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Cameron (near Linden Oaks)
- Fayetteville (West)
- Fuquay-Varina (The Teacherage)
- Fuquay-Varina (N Main St)
- Southern Pines
- New Patients
- Contact Us
- About Us
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts with Licensed professional counselors/therapists that can continue to provide a friendly, relaxed and safe atmosphere to everyone. Carolina Counseling Services assists individuals, couples, families, and children with counseling services that will help put your life back on track. We love to work with the military and are happy to assist active duty dependents and retired military and their families.
Counseling and Therapy are often used interchangeably in our English language. The same is true for Counselor and Therapist. For us, it really doesn't matter which word you use. When you need help, it is best to talk to someone who is not only objective, but who has had lots of experience helping others who have been in similar situations as yourself. We believe that a friendly Counselor or Therapist who is trained, licensed andexperienced is the one who can assist the most. You don't have to figure it out alone. We can help. All of our therapists are licensed, friendly professionals.
If we can't help you, we will be happy to refer you to someone who can. We look forward to assisting you!!!.
Our mission is to contract with licensed therapists/psychologists who are client centered/focused, who are caring, friendly and helpful and who are able and willing to help you resolve you/your family issues. We care about ensuring those who need assistance, get it from those who are best qualified to give it. It is our pleasure to assist you in finding the right fit.
For further enquiries, comments or advices, kindly contact us in one of the 3 ways we described on each page of this website.
When you need an expert who can help...contact Carolina Counseling Services.
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Wake County NC
Cities: Fuquay-Varina NC, Holly Springs NC, Angier NC, Duncan NC, Chalybeate Springs NC, Feltonville NC, Garner NC, Kennebec NC, Willow Springs NC, Cokesbury NC, Holland NC, Wilbon NC