Carolina Counseling Services - Opportunities
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (919) 762-3185 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: NewClient@CCS.Hush.com (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Evening and Saturday Appointments Available. Call Now!
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
Contracting Opportunities are Available!
Please note that CCS is only able to contract with fully NC licensed clinicians* who have these licensures:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) who have a Masters from a CACREP accredited program during the time they attended , and completed 3000 hours of supervised clinical to achieve their full license
- Licensed Psychologists (HSP)
*Carolina Counseling Services (CCS) contracts only with professional, qualified, licensed Counselors/Therapists/Clinical Psychologists, that provide a friendly, safe and relaxed atmosphere to all clients.
CCS has 2 different opportunities for Contracting!
1. No current openings in our Fuquay office
2. Work with us from YOUR office anywhere in NC!
You don't have to leave your office! You don't have to give up your current practice! If you are able to provide at least 15 sessions a week for clients under this contract, and you are interested, please send an email to Verna@CCS.hush.com with your resume and cover letter attached. Please include in your cover letter the reasons you think your practice might be a good fit.
If it looks like we may be a good fit, more information will be sent to you. If it looks good to you, then we can discuss it further to see if an independent contract will help more clients get the care they need (from you) in your area!
All of our independently contracted licensed clinicians are provided:
- Marketing Services for clients who self-refer
- Screening Services
- Billing Services (which includes follow up to ensure you get paid for each session)
- First appt set up Services (Scheduling first appt only)
- Authorization Services
- Other Administrative Services as needed
- Helpful, Friendly, Hard Working and Easy to Work with Admin Staff
This will be the best working situation you ever had!
Contracting Therapists can expect to take home between $1,200 and $2,000 per week before taxes. Income for contracted positions are based on a percentage that insurance companies pay for services and the # of sessions you provide. (At 15 sessions, it is $800+ per week take home.)
CCS is a flexible, friendly, low stress environment. If you are interested in having more control of your schedule, your practice, and your income, please email your cover letter and resume to Verna@CCS.hush.com.
Are you a licensed professional who has a positive client centered attitude that wants to work in a very friendly environment with other easy to work with professionals -- Do not hesitate to submit your cover letter and resume to:Verna@CCS.hush.com.
Check out our Indeed page here https://www.indeedjobs.com/carolina-counseling-services
*Contractors: All CCS contractor positions are defined the same as independent contractors. Independent contractors are responsible for filing and paying taxes on income earned from CCS. CCS does not withhold federal, state, Social Security and/or Medicare taxes. CCS does not provide worker's compensation or health insurance. Working as an independent contractor allows you the opportunity to be more in control of your time and income.
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts with Licensed professional counselors/therapists/psychologists that provide a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Carolina Counseling Services Fuquay-Varina contracts with friendly, caring therapists who assist adult individuals, couples, families, and children with resolving issues and getting back to enjoying their lives. Whether you are non-military or military, it will always been a pleasure to work with you. CCS and the independently contracted therapists are able and happy to assist active duty dependents and retired military and their families.
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Wake County NC
Cities: Fuquay-Varina NC, Holly Springs NC, Angier NC, Duncan NC, Chalybeate Springs NC, Feltonville NC, Garner NC, Kennebec NC, Willow Springs NC, Cokesbury NC, Holland NC, Wilbon NC