Carolina Counseling Services - Other Insurances
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (919) 762-3185 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: NewClient@CCS.Hush.com (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Evening and Saturday Appointments Available. Call Now!
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
If you have an insurance other than Tricare or BCBS:
If you do not see your insurance listed on this website as one that the independently contracted therapist/psychologist is credentialed with, you are always welcome to pay cash or use your credit card* for your sessions. *Not all therapists accept credit cards, please check on therapists profile (to the right of this article) to see which independently contracted therapists do.
****Masters Level Therapists and Doctorate Level Psychologists have different rates per hour****
Independently contracted Psychologists rates:
60 min session: $130
45 min session: $97.50
Independently contracted (Master's Level) Therapist rates:
60 min session: $100
45 min session: $75
Please understand that there may be many reasons the therapist/psychologist may not take your insurance, but these are the 2 main reasons:
- Some Insurance panels are closed and haven't allowed new therapists to be credentialed with them (in some cases, for years).
- Therapists/Psychologists often do not accept Insurances that have so many restrictions/rules that we are unable to obtain authorizations for your treatment. These insurances often make authorizations so complicated that often the patient ends up paying for services because the insurance refuses to pay for them.
Because of the above, if you are wanting to receive counseling at some point with the client-centered therapists/psychologists independently contracted with Carolina Counseling Services Fuquay-Varina, NC , we recommend NC Blue Cross Blue Shield if you are able to change your policy at work or if you decide to get your own health insurance.
Regardless, we are hoping that you don't wait to get the help you need!
Our Independently Contracted licensed Psychologists/therapists accept the following insurances:
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts with Licensed professional counselors/therapists/psychologists that provide a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Carolina Counseling Services Fuquay-Varina contracts with friendly, caring therapists who assist adult individuals, couples, families, and children with resolving issues and getting back to enjoying their lives. Whether you are non-military or military, it will always been a pleasure to work with you. CCS and the independently contracted therapists are able and happy to assist active duty dependents and retired military and their families.
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Wake County NC
Cities: Fuquay-Varina NC, Holly Springs NC, Angier NC, Duncan NC, Chalybeate Springs NC, Feltonville NC, Garner NC, Kennebec NC, Willow Springs NC, Cokesbury NC, Holland NC, Wilbon NC