Carolina Counseling Services - Fees and Information
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (919) 762-3185 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: Click to send email (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Evening and Saturday Appointments Available. Call Now!
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
We are credentialed with the following insurances: (Yes, we file these insurances for you!)
If you have any questions after reading the information below, we will be happy to answer them for you!
There are no referrals required for dependents or retirees! Just call and make an appointment.
- Tricare Prime: You have no copay or deductible. There is no cost to you.
- Tricare Standard: You have a deductible that must be met each fiscal year. Once your deductible has been met, you will be responsible for 15% (Active Duty) or 20% (Retired) coinsurance.
For more info, please see our Tricare page.
Simply call and make your appointment. You do not need a DR referral!
Your cost will be always be based upon your policy's copay and deductible amounts.
Most policies do not require a deductible for mental/behavioral health services. (For those that do, the deductible usually starts over January or July of each year.)
- NC BCBS plans (We are not able to accept out of state BCBS plans)
- NC State BCBS plans
- Federal BCBS plans
For more info, please see our Blue Cross Blue Shield page
*For payments of copays, deductibles and session fees only Cash is accepted.
*All payments, to include deductibles, copay or coinsurance amounts are expected at the beginning of your session.
If you have no insurance or prefer not to use your insurance:
- The Intake session or first session is $175 per first session per person with a fully licensed Psychologist
- 60 minute sessions are available for $130 per session per person with a fully licensed Psychologist
- 45 minutes sessions are available for $97.50 per session per person with a fully licensed Psychologist
Master's Level Licensed Therapist:
- The Intake session or first session is $125 per first session per person with a fully licensed therapist
- 45 minutes sessions are available for $75 per session per person with a fully licensed therapist
- 60 minute sessions are available for $100 per session per person with a fully licensed therapist
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts with Licensed professional counselors/therapists/psychologists that provide a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Carolina Counseling Services Fuquay-Varina contracts with friendly, caring therapists who assist adult individuals, couples, families, and children with resolving issues and getting back to enjoying their lives. Whether you are non-military or military, it will always been a pleasure to work with you. CCS and the independently contracted therapists are able and happy to assist active duty dependents and retired military and their families.
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Wake County NC
Cities: Fuquay-Varina NC, Holly Springs NC, Angier NC, Duncan NC, Chalybeate Springs NC, Feltonville NC, Garner NC, Kennebec NC, Willow Springs NC, Cokesbury NC, Holland NC, Wilbon NC